Sunday March 12, 2017, I had the privilege to attend another concert of our very own Kammerorchester Thalwil (Thalwil Chamber Orchestra). It was a wonderful concert, during which the orchestra, conducted by Maya Wenger (a source of energy and inspiration), played the following pieces:
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart – Les petits riens KV 299b
- Sergej Rachmaninov – Vocalise op. 34 No. 14
- Joseph Haydn – Concert for French Horn and strings Hob VII:3 and Hob VII:4
- Bela Bartok – Romanian Folk Dances
- Felix Mendelsohn – For He shall give His angels
Matthias Kofmehl, the soloist of the evening, wonderfully played the French Horn during the concert of Joseph Haydn.
All pictures taken with my Olympus OMD-E-M10 with the standard 14-42 mm kit lens. Pictures were post-processed with Adobe Lightroom.